Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guest Columnist - Zachariah: What makes me happy

I'm stealing some time away from my busy schedule to share deep thoughts with you all. Having lived in this home for most of my life, I find myself in the enviable position of knowing everything of import that takes place here. When brothers and sisters are making a lot of happy sounds, I want to be there. I'm not sure what all the primitive activity means to these big people but I'm sure it communicates a wealth of love. So I drag myself into their presence and show my approval. They seem to understand. The whole bunch of them gathers around me, presumably to hear some seed of wisdom. Sometimes they step on me and tip me over, but the risk is worth it. These young vulnerable ones need the adoring looks and dribblings that I make available during these special episodes. So good people, make noise and be happy.

3 comments:

Richard J said...

Zach--Thank you for raising the level of writing and sophistication on this blog! It's really been needing your help.

You know, you are a blessed boy to have a family that loves you so much!

Tim Lynch said...

Now I know your secret, Richard. Throw on a cute pix and a better writing source and my ratings go up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.