Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Post About Yliana

It has been brought to my attention (by a young 10 year old girl) that I have not posted about Yliana, my fourth born. This is her story.

Well, ok. It's not a story. How about a picture:


This is my little princess reading about the True Princess to a small boy of only two. One wonders what valuable lessons this small boy is learning. No doubt he is feeling loved. Yliana is a good reader and knows how to keep the attention of a 2 year old for 4 or 5 minutes (pretty much a record).

Now a word from our sponsor (Yli):
The True Princess is a very good book. It tells little boys what little girls should be like when they get married. Before you know it they'll teach their little girls what they should be like. Honoring, respectful, and say "yes sir" and "yes ma'am." My favorite color is green, I love to read, I love to cook, and ride a bike. The most important thing to me is loving God!


No comments: